- Ph.D in Industrial Management from U.K
- M.Sc. in Industrial Management from Ireland
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from U.K.
Intensive industrial experience having worked for:
- Chief Executive, The Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO)
- Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO) as Power and Utilities Supervisor for 15 years.
- Ministry of Works, Power and Water as Chief Engineer for 8 years, responsible for power generation in Bahrain.
- Midal Cables as Chief Executive for 5 years.
- Gulf Petrochemical Industries company (GPIC) as General Manager for 17 years.
- chief Executive of The Bahrain Petroleum Company B.S.C (Closed)for 4years.
- Presently Royal Charity Organization as Secretary General.
- Winner of GCC Best Environment Personality Award for 2005-2006.
- Past Member Of the Shura Consultative Council of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- President of the Bahrain Health and Safety Society.
- Vice President of the International Fertiliser Association (IFA) for two years.
- Author of children books with emphasis on safety and the environment.
- Fellow Member of The Bahrain Society of Engineers.
- Part Time Lecturer at the University of Bahrain.
- Past Board Member at the Bahrain University.
- Board Member at the Bahrain Centre for Studies & Research.
- Author of a Management Book titled “The Key to Organizational Success” and originator of two new English terms, namely “MOSIF” and “CREMOC”.
- Winner Bahrain national first degree Award offered by H.M. the king of Bahrain.